THE BIOCHEM SOLUTION centers around technological optimization achieved through high-level expertise and the use of innovative technologies. Our long experience in the fields of biotechnology and wastewater management has provided us with the knowledge of bacterial populations necessary for the full optimization of your treatment process.
Our scientific and technological expertise allows us to provide unique services to our clients, including:
(Click to go to detail page or read overview below.)
Accomplished engineers and environmental scientists provide the technical know-how needed to successfully optimize your plant. Our engineers visit your site, review historical plant data, and install our proprietary, in-process analyzers. They then take the real-time data and subject them to comprehensive analyses. This provides the basis for recommending strategies for optimizing the treatment process and reducing operating costs.
Our Consulting Services include:
- Capacity Assessments and Process Optimization Studies—Gives you an in-depth look at the treatment processes, energy efficiency, and can provide alternatives to a cost expansion.
- On-Site use of ABAM (Advanced Biological Activity Meter)—to measure specific nitrification and denitrification rates
Process Monitoring & Analysis Using Our Proprietary Instrumentation
BioChem Technology has developed powerful process monitoring and analysis instruments. These proprietary instruments provide the detailed information needed to assess and successfully optimize plant operations.
Our Ammonia and Nitrate Analyzers are:
- In-situ / In-Process—Can be easily installed anywhere in the process train
- Real-time—No grab samples or lab work
- On-line—24 hour data captured